The Da Vinci High School Boosters Club participates in several scrip programs that benefit the school and our students. Proceeds from these programs are divided between the school and the Senior Trip.
LOCAL VENDORS (Included on the monthly Scrip order form):
- Davis Food Co-op: 3% rebate. We must have a minimum of $1000 in DFC scrip to place an order.
- Original Steve’s Pizza: 10% rebate
- Dos Coyotes: 4% rebate
- Davis Dollars: 5% rebate. Can be used at a variety of businesses in Davis, including the Food Co-op. See the complete list at www.davisdollars.org.
- NUGGET SCRIP: (up to 4%) Nugget Scrip Cards are available in the DVHS office but must be registered online in order for Da Vinci to receive credit for your purchases. Existing cards must be reactivated by August 31 each year. To register or reactivate your cards, go to www.scrip.nuggetmarket.com. Once the card has been registered, simply show your card to the cashier at the time of purchase, and Nugget will contribute up to 4%.
- eSCRIP (#500003517): Register your Safeway Club Cards, bank cards, credit cards, and Macy’s credit cards to earn money through the eScrip program. If you are new to the program, log onto www.escrip.com and follow the instructions for registering. If you have already registered with eScrip, you can log on to your account and direct your earnings to the DVHS Booster Club (#50000003517). You will need to know your account number and password. If you cannot remember this information, call eScrip (1-800-700-5655). Safeway requires you to renew your commitment each year. eScrip also has online shopping.
- SAVE MART S.H.A.R.E.S.: (3%) S.H.A.R.E.S. cards are available at the DVHS office. The card can be “swiped” at Save Mart each time you shop to earn one point for every dollar spent (some restrictions).
- ONECAUSE.COM (#122335): If you do any shopping online, log on to www.onecause.com and check out the hundreds of merchants participating in this program. To register, click on “Join,” follow the directions for registering, and direct your earnings to Da Vinci High School Booster Club (#122335). Each time you shop online, log onto OneCause.com first and then choose the merchant. Proceeds range from 1% to 18%, with most being around 2% to 5%.
- GREAT LAKES SCRIP (GLS): GLS is a national scrip company that contracts with hundreds of businesses to purchase gift cards and certificates for restaurants, gasoline, grocery stores and many more vendors. A percentage of your purchase (ranging from approximately 1.5% to over 20%) will be rebated back to the DVHS Boosters. Approximately once a month, an announcement will go out on the listserv along with an order form and order due date. Orders will generally be available for pickup within one week. You can check out all the merchants that participate and percentages they contribute at their family ordering site, www.shopwithscrip.com/shop/. You may also add vendors from the website that are not listed on the form. You can also place your order online, which makes things easier for everyone:
- Go to www.ShopWithScrip.com.
- Click on “Create Account” (it’s in the green “Family Sign Up” box on the left side of the screen).
- Fill in all required information. Then type in our enrollment code, which is 2514L28417653.
- Place your order by the monthly due date (usually the first Friday of the month), and either bring a check to the school office or use PrestoPay on the Shop with Scrip website to have the amount deducted from your checking account. (Please note: it takes a few days to set up a PrestoPay account).
- Go to www.ShopWithScrip.com.
Here’s the form: 2013-14 GLS Scrip Order Form
Please send me an e-mail if you have any questions, and thanks for supporting our students and school!
Ellen Shields, Da Vinci Scrip Coordinator: email@example.com